PROPERTY DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
- Elegant French country-style estate nestled in eastern hills of Napa Valley’s Stags’ Leap District, with complete privacy and panoramic views of vineyards below.
- Main house, guest house, staff house and wine cave on 109-acre parcel.
- Large, elegant living room with antique French marble fireplace.
- Spacious formal dining room with antique French oak parquet floor.
- Library with floor-to-ceiling bookcases and French antique marble fireplace.
- Gourmet kitchen with marble center island and entertainment system.
- Informal dining area and large limestone fireplace adjacent to kitchen.
- Luxurious master suite featuring bathroom with vanity and radiant heat marble floor, and a large walk-in closet.
- Screening room accessible from courtyard and pool area.
- Elevator servicing all three floors of the main house.
- Loggia outdoor dining/entertainment area adjacent to central courtyard featuring artistic fountain.
- Infinity-edge, chlorine-free, salt-free pool with views of valley floor.
- Approximately 8,000sqft living space – 5,700sqft in main house, 1,000sqft in guest house and 1,300sqft in staff house.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and 2 half baths in main house.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 baths in guest house.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths in staff house.
- Antique French tile roof on all of the buildings.
- Antique French floors in library and dining room.
- All three fireplace mantels are French antique – library fireplace mantel dates back to the 18th century. All fireplace screens and tools are silver.
- French artist painted all rooms in main house, except kitchen, hallway and laundry room.
- All doors, including hardware, are imported from France.
- Architect: Jim Gibson from Vero Beach, Florida and Charleston, Louisiana.
The main house and guest house are furnished with antique French furniture, some of which dates back to the 18th century. All furniture may be purchased by buyer of the property.
Master bedroom drapery is not included in the sale.
Offered at $28,000,000